Friday, September 01, 2006

Fall Coming???????

Is it me, or is it just wishful thinking? Is there a little coolness in the air? Just a little when the wind blows??? I love this time of year when it starts cooling down just a little bit. It brings relief and hope that the heat will be over with someday. I love yellow, red, and yes, even brown leaves falling off the trees. Although this year I think the leaves started falling early because of the scorching heat and no rain. Fall just always gives me a little lift and that is something I really need right now. Bring on the cold weather!!!!!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Fall is my favorite season, Tammie... I'm enjoying the teasing that it's around the corner too!

Mandy said...

I'm really excited for fall this year! Normally I'm a bit sad to see summer go.. but I think I finally hit adulthood this year.. when I started acting like my dad and saying, "I'm so sick of this hot weather.. I'm ready for fall!" lol Oh no!! It happened! I turned into my parents! ;)