Monday, August 28, 2006

Back to school

I started back to school last Wed., the 23rd. So far I have already had too much homework. I am not a big fan of homework because that should be family time. We don't ever seem to have enough of that lately with Nick having his job and his girlfriend and everything else going on. It was a busy week-end with the marriage/parenting thing going on. It wasn't a good week-end for Kevin. He has a tooth that was infected and his face swelled up and he was running fever and saying "just let me die and get it over with". The bad thing was at the time he was serious. He has been through this before and it never is pretty. But luckily Dr. Denson got him in at 8:30 this morning, drilled down into the tooth (without any painkiller), and let it drain. He feels so much better now. I am glad that he is getting back to normal even though I am the target of being picked on since Nick is working tonight. Oh wait, he has conked out in the chair. Peace and quiet at last. Back to reading a book- my most favorite thing to do. See ya'll later!

3 comments:

Lee Ann James said...

I'm so sorry you guys have had such a rough weekend! Y'all are still in our prayers! Let us know if we can do anything!

Kevin Stoxe said...

Let me snore and bother you while I am sleeping.......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Mark W. said...

Yeah! Another reader! Read that book while you can...and let the poor man take a rest and recover. :)