Friday, October 06, 2006

No New News

Well, guys, Kevin hasn't found a job yet. He is driving to all the surrounding towns and putting in applications, but no job offers yet. Nick and I miss him and he misses us. It has been a long week for all of us. This Sunday is Nick's birthday- he will be 17! It just seems like yesterday I was changing dirty diapers. They grow up so fast. Kristie is doing fine- she like it in Emporia. I guess she likes married life, also. I know this a short post, but when nothing is happening, there is nothing to write. More later.

4 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude said...

He will find a job....God always takes care of us!

Diana Harton said...

Doug and I are praying for you guys. Just hang in there. We really enjoyed eating supper with you Wednesday night. That was nice.

dean said...

hi tammie...

perserverance and patience! i know kevin possesses the former... the latter is sometimes a little harder to come by, but God has something for him. i've often found what God had for me only after he shut all the other doors. we're praying for you guys. dean

Anonymous said...

Tammy,

This is Jeff Landry, Not sure if you remember me or not. But is that Nick in the picture? I'm sure it has to be because that picture is like looking at Kevin 20 years ago when we used to hang out. I think the last time I saw him he was barely walking. I'm really glad to have finally caught back up with you two after all these years. Hate to hear about the job troubles, but believe me I've been there and know how tough it can be. As I see on your's and Kevin's blog, you have found trust in the lord and I am a firm believer that with faith and with the lord at your side, you can achieve anything. Keep the faith and things will work out for you.