Friday, July 07, 2006

Gettin' ready for a trip

I am just sitting here wasting valuable time. I need to be up doing things to get us ready for our trip. My son just keeps on bothering me- that is all the time. We will be going on a Mission trip tommorrow and I just can't wait. We are going to Connecticut. This post is to let the people know that I will be posting whenever I can. I have also set up a posting spot for Kevin: kevstoxe.blogspot.com. He has not posted anything as of right now, but I just know it will be interesting when he starts because he has many great stories to tell. I have been reading all the life histories of my great friends in my home group and hope to someday soon tell my story. It will take some time to get my thoughts together for that. I am not sure what all I will share because I'm not sure you are ready to see me in that light yet. I will just say now that God has really worked in my life and sent me a great husband to guide me. I am also glad He sent me to Journey Church and to this home group. You 'all are the best. Guess I'd better get to work- I always heard a suitcase won't pack itself!! Later

5 comments:

McDreamy said...

yea! yea! yea! i've been anxiously awaiting your return!! i'll link you when MY sons aren't bothering me;).

Mandy said...

Yea Tammy! So glad to see you're blogging again! :) can't wait to read Kevin's as well.. nag him until he posts okay? ;) Have a great time on the trip... and maybe the same magic fairies that come clean house will magically pack the suitcases too. lol

Tammie S. said...

wow! Look Suz, I did it! I put the links on my page. Your instructions were great! Kevin has officially posted his first blog- his will never be boring! Please visit there.

Diana Harton said...

Thanks a lot for giving me more blogs to keep up with...lol I see all sorts of folks linked on your site that I didn't even know had a blog...boy I will be up all night reading. Have a great time in CT.

Lou Arnold said...

Glad to see you blogging. Can't wait to keep in touch of all the life in the Stoke household.