Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Just another day in the Neighborhood

Tonight we have home groups and I am glad to be back in town to be there. Although last week was great, I missed the fellowship with my great friends here. We have temporarily split up into male/female groups to do a study. I can't wait to see what we are going to learn. I have just been sitting here on the computer and thinking: Kevin has gone back to work, Nick has gone back to work, and I am ready to go back to work. I have only 1 more semester and I am ready to get it over with. I start back on Aug. 23rd, I think. I am just worrying that I will not be able to find a good paying job in this area. Maybe Kevin and I should consider relocating somewhere we can both find a good job. The week after a big trip is such a let-down, I am so depressed because there is nothing to do. Maybe it will get better next week. I guess I'd better stop before I depress every one of you also!!.......................bye

6 comments:

Mandy said...

AWww, it's okay, tammie.. if it helps you can feel depressed with me! I'll be your crying buddy at group tonight if you need one. ;) It's always hard for me to adjust once we come home from an action packed trip.. it's hard to just be at peace sitting still!! (and it always makes my kids act crazy too...) Very glad you guys are back!

Lou Arnold said...

I am glad to see you back in group. I really like the split. I actually get to talk about girl stuff that pertains to marriage and kids and not just general stuff.

Diana Harton said...

God will open doors for you...just wait and see.

McDreamy said...

i'm so glad you were there wednesday!!
i'm sorry i haven't linked you yet, i'm an idiot, i'll put it on my priority list!
i'm sorry this week was tough, maybe it will get better soon.

Kevin Stoxe said...

Boo Hoo Hoo !!!! That's why us guys have gotten our own Men group. This girly cryin stuff is just too sensentive for us.... We are men...We built the Eifel tower out of Bronze and Steel. We provide our own ribs right out of our own body just to make you exist. Hear us Roar !!!!!!! LOL

Mandy said...

And Kevin's reply is exactly why WE wanted our own group as well... ;) love you Kev!