Saturday, July 22, 2006

New Friends/ New Encouragement

I just finished checking my email. I finally put the email addresses from my new friends in Connecticut in my address book. Then I emailed all of them asking them to email me a line back so I would know I put them in right. Well, I got a few emails back today and I almost cried. They were so encourageing to me. For those of you who know me, you know I am basically very shy. I tried to put myself out there while I was there and Lauren,(she is the one on the far left)really made me feel good about it. I hope to keep in touch with the family we stayed with, if nobody else. They made us feel so at home, and have even said we are welcome any time. Thanks to all of them. I know you'all are getting tired of hearing of Conn. and NYC, but that is the most exciting thing that has happened to me in a long time!! Maybe I'll have something better to write about soon. Let's hope so anyway!!!

5 comments:

Kevin Stoxe said...

If anyone has read this, you will notice in Tammie's post, she said that Lauren was on the far left. Well that happens to be Walt. Lauren is actually on the far right. Lauren is actually much prettier than Walt. LOL...... Love you dear....Your Hubby.....

Kevin Stoxe said...

Just to put an identity to everyone in the picture. From Left to right. Walt Golembeski, Vicki Golembeski, Jonathan Golembeski, Nicholas Stokes, Kristen Golembeski, Kevin Stokes, Lauren Golembeski. What a great family the Golembeski's were. I posted a blog on them last week. Go and check it out.
Kevin

Lee Ann James said...

I love hearing about Conn. and NYC! It's awesome to hear how God worked in you there, and how He's continuing to work through you! Can't wait to see you Wed.!

Mandy said...

Tammie, are you shy? You had me fooled! You've ALWAYS been so warm and welcoming to me... and it was one of the first things i loved about you! :) I'm not tired of hearing about your trip at all! It makes me want to go somewhere abroad!

Tammie S. said...

Actually, I meant their left!LOL!! Thanks for all the great input. See you guys Wed. nite!