Monday, July 17, 2006

Home Again, Home Again

We are all back home from Connecticut now. I hope we have all recovered. I felt awful for the first 2 days after we came back. It felt like a sinus infection, but thankfully I feel better today. Maybe I will live. Here is a picture of my handsome son in New York. Doesn't he look like he belongs there? We all really had the best time there. I think my family would move if given the chance. I would love to be close enough to do the train ministry about once a week. That was huge for me. I learned that I could pray for someone without them knowing and feel like maybe I made a difference in their day. I know God answers prayers and I prayed for them to have a great day. I think I will try to make this a habit. Nick made some new friends this week. Here are some pics of these great people: Hopefully you can see everybody. Nick has been on the phone talking to his buddies every available minute. Glad they are mostly on Cingular. Those who aren't he has been Instant Messaging. Kevin has been having trouble figuring out how to blog on his site. I think I have figured out what he is doing wrong. He has posted 3 total times, but you can't see but 1. I'm going to try to straighten it out right now...................More later.......................

5 comments:

Lou Arnold said...

We missed you at church. I hope that you are feeling better now. You just can't handle this Arkansas heat.

Lee Ann James said...

Missed you Sunday! Can't wait to see you Wednesday!

Lee Ann James said...

Oh...what is Kevin's blog?

Tammie S. said...

I am feeling better and plan to be there Wed. nite. Kevin's blog page is www.kevstoxe.blogspot.com. Lou- you don't know how right you are. We are ready to go back where it is cooler!

Tammie S. said...

By the way, Kevin has some more posts. Please stop by.